Critical Pet Rescue is a volunteer based group and we are always looking for more people ready to help.
Thinking there is nothing you could possibly do to help. You aren’t looking to adopt, you rent and couldn’t foster, and time, are you kidding!
Do not count yourself out, there are so many ways to help that no matter who you are, or how little time you have there is a way for you to help.
Fosters: We are a foster based rescue, which means any animal that is part of C.P.R. spends their time in a home with a volunteer while they receive any needed veterinary care, social skills training and also just hanging out until they find their forever home.
- Foster homes will be provided with food, medications and any supplies needed to properly care for the animal in their care.
- Foster homes will require an inspection prior to being approved. We will look for:
- Other animals in the home (including but not limited to, their care and temperament)
- Safety of the home (secure fencing, puppy proof etc.)
- Ability to separate C.P.R. animal from other pets in the home if needed.
- If renting, a written and signed agreement from landlord/rental agency giving permission to foster
If you think you may be interested in fostering for C.P.R. please contact us and for an application to fill out click here C.P.R. Foster Agreement
Volunteers: Sometimes we just need help getting an animal to or from a veterinary appointment, or maybe help at a fundraiser or adoption event. If you might be interested in learning more about what you can do to help please contact us for more information and to get started.
Donations: Critical Pet Rescue is a 501c3 non profit pet rescue group so all donations are tax deductible. We can use all sorts of donations, large and small.
- Paper Towels
- Potty Pads
Sharing: It may sound too simple to actually make a difference but it can mean the difference between a home today or a home months from now. Find us on Facebook Critical Pet Rescue Facebook and share our page with your friends. You can even go a step further and follow our page and share our posts on your own page. You can also share the link to our website here for others to learn about us and the animals we help.